1. Rub transfer tape a little (activate the tape via friction/heat)
2. Flip design upside down (design down & white backing paper up)
3. Peel the white backing paper away slowly at 180 degrees
4. Apply design over a dry, properly cleaned area (no cleaners, mineral spirits for glass or dawn dishsoap for paint)
5. Firmly rub design down (can use a squeegee)
6. Peel transfer tape back at 180 degrees
For further helps/tips please see the link below provided by the makers of the high quality tape I use!